Lake Malawi & Kuti Community Wildlife Park
This tour takes us east from Lilongwe to Lake Malawi, with a side visit to the unique Kuti Community Wildlife Park. This non-profit making facility, run by volunteers, offers protection to wild animals and supports surrounding communities to benefit directly from protecting their fauna and flora. Kuti offers the opportunity for a uniquely Malawian wildlife viewing experience. Animals found include – Nyala, Zebra, Waterbuck, Sable, Warthog, Impala, Wildebeest, ostrich. Kudu, Genet, Bushbuck, Porcupine, Duiker, etc. From Kuti we proceed for a ½ hr to Senga Bay and arrive at the very comfortable Livingstonia Beach Hotel before lunch. Here time is at your leisure. Watersports and lunch are not included and can be purchased directly from the hotel. Depart Senga Bay no later than 16H00 to arrive in Lilongwe by 18H00.
Itinerary – Depart Lilongwe at 08.00 – Arrive back in Lilongwe at 18.00.
Tour prices include
- Return transport to Senga Bay
- Entrance fee into Kuti Wildlife Park,
- game drive in own vehicle,
- entrance fee into Livingstonia Beach Hotel,
- services of guide throughout,
- 2 X bottles of Bottled water per person
Tour prices exclude
- bottled drinks at Kuti and the lake,
- water sports. (Guests may pack and bring their own picnic lunch or they may purchase food and drinks from the hotel)
US $238.00 for 1 person
US $140.00 per person 2, 3 people
US $90.00 per person 4 or more people.